Di Zang Dian or the main shrine of Boddhisattva consists of one main statue and six smaller statues.
The main statue is the Di Zang Wang, the Savior of Souls in the Underworld. He is a compassionate and merciful bodhisattva, protector and friend of the dying and the dead.
The other six statues are:
- The City God or Ch'eng Huang
- Yamaraja, Lord of the Underworld
- Amitabha or Buddha of Boundless Age and Light
- Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva or Bodhisattva of Compassion
- The Celestial Savior of the Ultimate Oneness
- The Hell's Emperor of Fong Du